What is a Return/Refund PolicyA Return and Refund Policy is the agreement where you inform customers about your policies regarding returns and refunds.
It usually includes the following pieces of information:
1. How many days they have to return a product
2. How will they receive the refund (credit or replacement)
3. If you offer refunds for digital products or in-app purchases
4. Who pays for shipping to return the product
5. And so on
What to include in Return/Refund Policy
Your Return Policy or Refund Policy should include at least the following sections:
1.The numbers of days a customer can notify you for wanting to return an item after they received it
2. What kind of refund you will give to the customer after the item is returned: another similar product, a store credit, etc.
3. Who will pay for the return shipping If you sell digital products, the Policy should include the following sections:
4.If you offer refunds on digital purchases
5.If you offer refunds in limited cases, e.g. download link wasn't working